1 to 2 day rentals
3 to 4 day rentals
5 to 6 day rentals
We also carry e-bikes!
We’re pleased to announce that we now have a E-Bike in our rental feel for this years tours, and for riding around town if you’d like to try one out.
These bikes are electric pedal assist and run silently. You still get to pedal, but the electric motor in the hub adds a bit of oomph to your effort, making the hills between Jasper and Banff that much easier.
Are you keen to join one of our tours with a friend, spouse or partner, but they are worried about keeping up or making the distance? They’ll easily be able to ride alongside you on the e-bike as you push yourself the traditional way. Instead of telling your friend or partner how great the trip was when you get home you’ll now be able to enjoy the experience together.
You never know, it might just be riding an E-Bike on one of our tours that gets them back in the saddle when they return to town.
At Edmonton Bike Rentals we now offer a selection of FELT road bikes for rent. You can rent on a daily or weekly basis.
Reasons To Rent
- Need a bike for a bike tour?
- Need a rental while in Edmonton to keep up with your training?
- Doing a triathlon and need to rent a bike?
- Interested in road biking and want to try a raod bike before you buy?
- Visiting the city and need a bike to ride the river valley trail system?
2018 Felt VR30 Road Bikes Technical Spec’s
43 (4ft 9 – 5ft 0)
47 (5ft 1 – 5ft 3)
51 (5ft 3 – 5ft 6)
54 (5ft 6 – 5ft 8)
56 (5ft 8 – 6ft 0)
58 (5ft 10 – 6ft 2)
Frame: Felt Variable Road Disc FLite Custom Butted 6061 aluminum, Hydroform TIG-welded construction, BB386 bottom bracket standard and 12 x 142mm with Syntace style thru axle dropouts, flat-mount disc brake standard, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, mechanical (internal) cable routing
Weight: 9.64kg, 21.25lbs
Drive Train: Shimano RS505 Hydraulic shifters, Shimano 105 derailleurs, FSA Omega Adventure BB386 EVO crankset, Shimano 11-speed chain and cassette
Chain Wheel: FSA 48/30T
Free Wheel: Shimano 11-speed, 11-32T
Components: Felt VR OS SuperLite Road VariableShape handlebar, Felt VR OS SuperLite stem, Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance carbon fiber seatpost, Prologo Kappa Space saddle, Shimano RS505 hydraulic flat-mount disc brake
Fork: Felt Variable Road Disc UHC Advanced carbon fiber construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steer tube and carbon fiber steer tube, crown, blades with flat- mount disc standard and 12 x 100mm Maxle style dropouts
Crank Set: FSA Omega Adventure BB386 EVO
51cm = 170mm
54 – 56cm = 172.5mm
58 = 175mm
Felt Variable Road VR19 Disc (tubeless ready) wheels with Vittoria Zaffiro Folding, 700cx28c tires
What’s Included With Your Rental Bike
Rental bikes will come complete with tool bag, spare tubes, flat pedals and pump. Helmets are available for rent although if you have your own we would encourage you to bring it. If you would prefer to have quick release pedals, please bring your own pedals and shoes. We will happily install these upon pick up.
Pick Up & Drop Off Times
Bikes can be picked up and dropped of at Element Cycling and Mulitsport the evening before your first rental day and the morning after your last rental day.
11474 – 149 Street NW,
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Wednesday & Friday : 10am – 6pm
Thursday : 10am – 8pm
Saturday : 10am – 5pm
Sunday and Monday : Closed.
Edmonton Bike Rentals
Element Cycling and Multisport
11474 – 149 st Edmonton
A $500 damage deposit will be placed on renters credit card upon pick up of bike for each rental. Rental fee is payable in full upon booking. Damage deposit will be returned to customer upon bike return in good condition as per below guidelines:
- Rental Bike Damage Deposit Full Refund
- If rental bike is reasonably clean and there is no visible damage after inspection and all accessories returned.
- Rental Bike Damage Deposit Will Not Be Refunded
- If the rental bike is stolen or the bike is damaged beyond reasonable repair then this would constitute a full loss of the damage deposit.
- Rental Bike Partial Loss of Deposit
- Element bike shop mechanics will inspect the bike upon return and decide on the amount deducted from the damage deposit based on estimated parts and labour to repair or replace any missing accessories. If there is no damage but the bike is returned really dirty then $50 will be deducted from the damage deposit.
A waiver will need to be filled out upon pick up of your bike.