Shuttle to the race (Grande Cache) from Edmonton
$180/person, plus tax
- You’re about to run the trails for 125km’s, let us take care of getting you to the start line and back from Edmonton. Put your feet up and relax in our luxury Mercedes van. The shuttle departs Edmonton to Grande Cache around noon on the Thursday before the race, with the return shuttle departing Grande Cache on Monday after the presentation breakfast. We’ll aim to leave Grande Cache at 10am, which means we’ll arrive back in Edmonton at about 3pm. Please schedule outbound flights after 5pm to ensure that we can get you back to Edmonton in time for your return flight. Update: As of April 17 2017 there is 5 seats left on the shuttle.
Support service during race for soloists at relay exchange pointsBook early, this service booked out in 2016!
$295/Person + tax
- In all the years we have been shuttling racers to and from the death race we’ve noticed that most of our awesome clients have been soloists, mostly from out of town or country and with either very small or non-existant support crews. During our shuttles we get to know our racers pretty well and take an interest in their efforts during the race.
- Over the years we’ve noticed that many solo death racers without support crews have struggled to complete the distance. It seems that the soloists with a comprehensive team of family or friends to back them up at the relay exchange points with spare clothes, food, shelter, warmth or even a comforting smile, power hug and a few words of encouragement really do have a huge advantage over those who don’t. Not every athlete is lucky enough to have this dedicated support crew who are happy to spend up to 24hrs travelling between legs to provide this support. Let us take the pressure of trying to find this support crew and we’ll step in and be there for you at all the relay exchange points during the race. We’ll find out exactly what your ideal support service would look like and bend over backwards to help give you the best chance of success out on the trail. We’ll have a custom enclosed trailer which we’ll move between exchange points complete with heat, water, fridge, stove top, power, comfy seats and more. Give us a list or provide us with your favourite foods / services that will give you that extra boost along the way and we’ll make sure this is ready to go when you arrive.
- Only 13 spots available for this service in our 4th year. Get in quick before they fill up. UPDATE: As of 17th April 2017 there are now 2 support slots left.
- Note: Food items and other custom care packages not included in price. We will store and deliver items provided to us by you before the race and deliver these items with care and attention when needed / requested based on a custom plan that you provide to us before the race.
- Click here for more details on the support service (PDF)
AccomodationBook early we sold out of accommodation packages very quickly for 2016!
$50-120/night per room
- Includes Bed and Breakfast!
- Family Room – $480 – 1 queen bed and 1 single bed the bathroom outside near the door sharing one room
- Double room -$380 – 1 double bed shared bathroom
- Double room – $380 – 1 double bed- shared bathroom
- Small Room – $320 – 1 double bed – shared bathroom
- Prices above based on a minimum 4 night stay and includes continental breakfast each morning (3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th August 2017)